join the party
Join the fightback.
Remember when the Tories said “we are all in it together”?
That couldn’t be further from the truth. They are making ordinary families pay the price for their failed economic gamble:
- Cuts and austerity that go too far, too fast and have pushed the economy into a double dip recession.
- A tax cut for millionaires, while millions pay more and the services and support that people rely on are cut.
- Over one million young people unemployed.
- Wasting billions of pounds on an unpopular, dangerous NHS restructure that puts private profit before patient care.
- The biggest attack on our rights at work in a generation.
But it doesn’t have to be like this. There is an alternative.
The Labour Party and trade unions want action to create decent, well-paid jobs, protection for public services, and a bright future for young people.
That’s why Labour has set out a clear five-point plan for jobs and growth. Labour will stand up for the rights at work we all rely on.
Recovering from the global financial crash doesn’t have to mean cruel Tory cuts that are putting people out of work, and damaging the economy.
Join the Labour Party - reduced membership rate for union members - £1.80 a month
As a Party member, you can:
- shape Party policy
- help decide who represents Labour at elections
- or even stand as a Labour candidate yourself.
Trade unionists can join the Labour Party at a reduced rate - choose the Reduced Rate Membership at £1.80 a month to take advantage of this special rate for members of affiliated trade unions.